The challenge this week is to make my bucket list.
I am currently working my way through my 30 things to do before I am 30, and right now, that is serving as my bucket list. When I complete that I will make a new list of things to do.
Here is my list as it stands now:
- Learn how to drive in the UK.
Present at an academic conference
- Start a new tradition
Go back to therapy
- Visit three new countries
- Ride in a hot air balloon
Quit the tutoring centre
- Volunteer for a literacy programme
- Read a book that has more than 500 pages
Make my bed everyday for at least three months
- Have a solid draft of my thesis completed
- Master scorpion pose
Attend the symphony
- Learn a rap song from start to finish
- Host a dinner party
- Create a budget so I can pay down my student loans
- Create something original
- Create a solid workout regime
- Go on a long hike (6 miles or more)
- Learn to dance
- Eat an exotic meal
- Learn to cook a fancy meal
- Yell at a football match
- Go horseback riding
- Master British spelling and punctuation
- Create a good sleep schedule
- See my favorite group in concert
- Fall in love
- Stop holding grudges
- Let go of my expectations
I’m working to finish a book that is more than 500 pages, and to create something original. I still have 25 to do and time is getting away from me.
I think the book I sent you is 500 pages….