Saturday I quit my job.
I’ve finally gotten to the point where I had enough. I’ve been miserable for months, but feel that I had to keep working there so I could pay my bills. With my depression as bad as it is lately, the only way I have a chance to get better is to get rid of the stress in my life.
That is one major stress that I cannot wait to get rid of. Unfortunately the centre requires 30 days notice. The end is in sight though.
In a perfect world they will tell me they don’t need me. In a perfect world I won’t have to work six hours and have to beg for a break. June 25th cannot come soon enough.
- Learn how to drive in the UK.
Present at an academic conference
- Start a new tradition
Go back to therapy
- Visit three new countries
- Ride in a hot air balloon
Quit the tutoring centre
- Volunteer for a literacy programme
- Read a book that has more than 500 pages
Make my bed everyday for at least three months
- Have a solid draft of my thesis completed
- Master scorpion pose
Attend the symphony
- Learn a rap song from start to finish
- Host a dinner party
- Create a budget so I can pay down my student loans
- Create something original
- Create a solid workout regime
- Go on a long hike (6 miles or more)
- Learn to dance
- Eat an exotic meal
- Learn to cook a fancy meal
- Yell at a football match
- Go horseback riding
- Master British spelling and punctuation
- Create a good sleep schedule
- See my favorite group in concert
- Fall in love
- Stop holding grudges
- Let go of my expectations